Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CYBERHIVE 31: Technosexualities | The Stepford Husband

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:38:44 -0700
Subject: Re: hi!: MALAS600B-01-Fall2011
From: Anonymous
To: William Nericcio

After class I went home to make dinner. It was bad, as usual. While admitting that I am a female, cooking is definitely not my forté, and I would rather have someone else do it for me than take a damn cooking class…again.

In my family, men were always the better cooks, and perhaps that’s why I now have this notion that only MEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN?!? Although we discussed a great deal about the Stepford Wife, we didn’t really discuss the potential of a Stepford Husband. I typed in the aforementioned words in a Google search and this article, although a bit outdated, still rings new:

P.S. Just replace any lines about “raising children” with “making dinner” and I’m all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment