Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ARTkive: Robotic, Erotic, Electric.... Google Translator Sings!

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:23:07 -0700
From: Casey Chin
Subject: For Our Artkive
To: William Nericcio
Hello Professor Nericcio!

This is my first email to you this whole semester, so I'm kind of excited that I found something that reminded me of the course. I have an account on this blogging website called, Tumblr. I am not sure if you have heard of this before. But anyways, as I was searching on Tumblr, I came across this post:


http://caseychin.tumblr.com/post/4999762483/justincarlocruz-google-translate-singing-s-m

It is Rhianna's song "S&M" being "sung" by Google translator. This just reminded me of the Satanic Puppeteer Orchestra. Well, I hope you enjoyed listening to this! Thank you for your time!

--Casey Chin
English 220 (Bender).

No comments:

Post a Comment