Sunday, May 01, 2011

What Are Final Exams in William Nericcio's Literature/Film Classes Really Like...

I get this question all the time from befuddled, angst-ridden undergraduates wondering how to prepare for a final in my classes.  The good news is that my finals are actually FUN....

YES! You read right: FUN.....

..... fun, that is, if you have come to class, done the reading, and given a fl**** f***; for the rest, my finals can bring on heart attacks....

In any event, here are two finals from two of my recent classes: Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll (Engl 563) and from Naked Mirrors (Engl 220)...

keep in mind that the exams below were written for a 75 minute exam--yours will be shorter for the 50 minute time allotment...

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment